viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2011

The climb



THE CLIMB
by Miley Cyrus


I can almost see ,
That dream I'm dreaming.
But there's a voice inside my saying
You'll never reach it.

Every step I'm ,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no .
My faith is shaking
But I gotta keep trying,
Gotta keep my head held .

[Chorus:]
There's always gonna be another .
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill .
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there.
Ain't about what's waiting on the other .
It's the climb.

The struggles I'm ,
The chances I'm taking,
Sometimes might knock me down
No, I'm not breaking.

I may not know it
But these are the that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah.
Just gotta keep going.
And I gotta be .
Just keep pushing on 'cause...

[Chorus x2]

Yeah, yeah.
Keep on .
Keep climbing.
Keep the faith, baby.

It’s all about,
It’s all about the climb.
Keep your faith,
Keep your faith.
Whoa, whoa.

Score:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario