viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2011

Happy



HAPPY
by Hilary Duff


I understand why you're looking
For tears in my .
Trust me they were there
But now the well has been dried.
I was in so deep but couldn’t get out.
I sat on
I buried deep down.
I knew there come a day
When all eyes would cross.
I am glad it's
'Cause now I am strong.

[Chorus:]
I’m happy and I can thank myself.
If it were up to you I’d be in my crying.
But I’m happy and I know that makes you .
After all the things you put me through
I’m finally getting over you.

I’m happy, I’m happy.

There is a reason why we met,
I’m glad that we did.
But when we broke up,
I got back a of me I really missed.
They say that you
Brought me down all the time.
There were I lived
Without light on your side.

[Chorus]

All the bitterness has passed.
And I only wish you
Someone who could do what I can’t.

[Chorus]

Score:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario